After two months of being AWOL, we are back! School started last week for Teag, Talm & Tag and Wednesday for Tanner. With them gone, I am now allowed to use the computer for a couple of hours each morning again! YIPPEE!!!!


I will have to go back and do a summer history later, but wanted to send you the latest group shot of the kids. We've had lots of birthdays and big-gish things happening, but more later. This picture is from Jared's wedding July 28th. Staci and Sydni have switched again with Staci now being our bag-girl, so Staci is on the left, and Sydni is on the right.
Oooh! Just looking at them makes me want to hug them all!~
More to come!
5 comments:
It's so good to see new pictures!! Wow! The girls are ADORABLE!! Now...do you worry about stains when they wear such cute white clothes, or can they eat chocolate cake in those outfits?
I want to hug them all, too! I miss you all so much. Love, Grandma PenGwen
Funny thing -- shortly after this picture, Syd & Stace had a head-to-head collision followed by a GUSHER nosebleed for Syd. (And Staci had to go and kneel in it!)The beauty of pure white (okay, there are embroidered roses on the edges--Thanks Gymboree!)is the Bleach Pen!!!! That is why I could buy the outfit and why they can still wear them again! So, because of the blood, they never got to the chocolate haupia cake!
What a great picture! Your kids are so cooperative! And I must say that your grass looks beautiful! Dennis is having grass envy since ours isn't as perfect as he would like.
Janyse, we have lawn envy for this one too--it's at a hotel! Our lawn isn't quite this green because we have had a drought for the past year. When ours has just been cut and it's rained in the past week a bit, well, that's the time to envy our lawn.
Post a Comment