After all the years of our home being a testosterone zone, I have really enjoyed our little girls and all the little girlie things they bring! I thought you might enjoy some evidence:


Staci in particular, loves to go and get washcloths and hand towels to tuck in the babies! I have had to retrieve as many as 10 cloths when the closet is running empty!

This is Sydni's bag. She could probably fit into this one, if we tried! There are at least 6 pairs of little girl shoes represented here -- YIKES! She looked so funny trying to haul this around with her -- it is a HUGE bag!

These are the girls' Easter dresses. Shan tried and tried to get them to pose nicely, but it was this or a bunch of tears.

And we can get so GOOFY, too! Staci wouldn't take the sippy cup away, but Sydni was being such a little ham. Then you have to add in that she had brought me at least 4 different colors of hair clippies that morning for her hair -- and when she sits still long enough to put them in, you leave them. It was comforting to see that Taryn has sported unusual "do"s before!

I do also have to point out the bracelets, the cell phone purse, the cell phones, and the My Little Pony brush --girl, girl, GIRL!

And my boys never did this either, surprisingly. I think this is Staci -- but they both do this occasionally. And. . .they also put them all away at the end!

Yes, we love the pink in our home!
On another note, we have things tied down and stored for our hurricane this afternoon. After 14 1/2 years of living on the Big Island, I get to experience this. We'll see how it compares to the earthquake last October. They cancelled school for the day and Shan is home. Anything he could do a work today would most likely be undone. Probably extra work after the fact. But until the clouds come, we will enjoy the sun! (And as a friend just suggested, maybe we should go repent!)
More soon!
4 comments:
Holy cow! I check your blog for the first time in a while (Jeanne checks normally - I rarely surf the blogs). Great to see all the pictures of the kids - including the proof the Teagan is taller than Traci. :)
Yep. We knew it was going to happen. Talm and Tag have had growth spurts lately too. I hope to be the shrimp of them all! (Okay, the girls can be my height too!)
Amazing what happens when they go to school!
I can't decide which is my favorite antic. They are just so sweet! I would love to walk around the corner and find kids stacking canned food. I'm always finding Caroline eating catfood. Could be worse...
I love the tower of cans!! The girls are growing up! I remember when I was there right after they were born! They were so little, and all they did was poop! They are so cute. Wish I could see them sometime soon!
Post a Comment