Saturday, January 20, 2007

OUR version of MLKing Day

This is the last one for today, I promise! (Had lots to catch up on!) After seeing Valerie's MLKing day pix, I had to provide the contrast! We spent the afternoon at Kaloko-Honokohau beach, aka Turtle Beach, Lena's beach, the old nude beach. Poor Peterson kids look nice and warm. And then there's our version of nice and warm. Sorry to all of you in the snow, ice and cold! We love you! Come visit us!
Tanner tries out his new snorkel gear!
Tag knows that water bottles are good beach toys!
Tanner also makes sure that Grandpa K's boogie board is seasoned again! We'd hate for it to be lonely for too long!

Syd & Talmage in the sand, making a pit!
Staci in yellow on the left and Sydni in pink on the right!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

With how many times I've looked at these pictures, I can't believe I haven't commented!!

I love the first pic of Tanner. What great snorkeling gear...and I love the black lava rock in the background.

The girls are growing up. I can't get over how long their hair is. They are so sweet.

With our neverending snow and ice, I'd love to escape to your beaches!