
So Valerie wanted to be in three of my posts in a row, so the genie grants her this wish! (I had fun granting Marci's wish the other day when she hadn't heard the flamingo song) It's the season for giving, right?!

We arranged with the DC temple for Teagan and Talmage to join a group doing baptisms. We offered Shan as additional priesthood help and off we went, dragging Val's crew too!

We tried to get the kids all here at the same time, with pleasant looks on faces, but it just wasn't happening!

Staci gets a little practice at tour guide for Caroline. They both enjoyed the home display in the visitors center.

Tanner and Seth enjoy the displays.

Talmage and Teagan, ready to enter (and hopefully find some cute girls from Pennsylvania!).

"Aunty Balerie, Caroline went in there."

Six of the seven all content in some shade on the temple grounds. James took the older kids on a little nature path, too. They were pretty patient while Teag & Talm got their temple experience!

"Sydni, you push it like this and it lights up."

Tanner and Rachel fit so perfectly under this beautifully arching tree! Their own little space.

The kids were pretty good in the lobby of the distribution center while we adults took turns going in for necessities.

Only missing Shan in this one! Sydni didn't like being there at first, but I think everyone else did. James went on a mercy mission and found the makings for a great picnic lunch. We had just started eating when Shan, Teagan and Talmage joined us again. Thanks again, James & Val, for being great hosts when we were in your neighborhood!
4 comments:
Oh, what memories! James did save the day a few times that day...
Thank you, Traci. I've decided I really don't like my hair cut that short. Please...NO MORE PICTURES.
I LOVE THE PICS! I approve. Keep posting Valerie :) It's the only way I get to see her. Ever.
It looks like you had an amazing trip. My question for you though... Did Teag and Talm find cute girls from Pennsylvania? The temple is always a good place to find cute boys/girls... and you know they're good kids too :)
Generally speaking, Marci is right. But since the temple was running at least an hour late, Shan was anxious and I never did hear about the cuteness of the girls. Maybe next time?!
I love the thought of three in the temple and the rest of them enjoying themselves in the surrounding visitors' center and lovely grounds. What fun memories of those days together, you must all have!
Post a Comment