We arrived in the late afternoon and got to head right over to "Aunty Balerie's house", as Staci and Sydni say! After 13 hours of travel, our kids were anxious to stretch their legs and get out the wiggles! (After Staci got the chance to wake up!) Caroline also needed a chance to get used to this huge clan of invaders!
I bet we helped make Val's house WAY louder than the neighbors were used to, but then, we have that effect lots of places. (Like their ward on that Sunday when a noisy little Staci girl didn't want to share her crayons and had to be taken out during the sacrament -- yelling all the way "I don't WANT you! I want my DADDY!!" -- we entertained their ward for the week instead of ours!)
3 comments:
I love all these photos Traci: It's wonderful to see your kids (they grow so fast) and Valerie's, and it's a novelty to see a picture with you and Val in it too!
Washington DC looks amazing. Beautiful.
I'm glad you posted pictures of the two missing from Thanksgiving, it made it seem like I saw you more recently than I did. Also, your kids are growing up, a lot. I love it!
What a terrific back yard that is for a passel of kids. Or is that a gaggle or a pride or a flock? I agree that seeing the two sisters together is quite a feat, considering you live in opposite sides of the world! Much love to you all.
Post a Comment