Here's a glimpse of our past three months. Teagan had his Eagle Scout Board of Review on August 21st and passed, achieving the rank! He turned 16 a couple of weeks later and we celebrated, giving him a chance to play chess with Uncle Clark.
Also, our quote of the week, as requested by Valerie:
Staci: Mommy! Help me get the princesses out of my pants! (Sydni had helped her put 7 little princess figures down her jammies!)
5 comments:
Congratulations to Teagan for all his accomplishments! Add to that his Driver's Ed as a time-consumer and I wonder where he managed to sleep or eat! The target full of dead-on shots should be framed and hung on a bedroom wall somewhere. I love and miss you all! Grandma PenGwen
Teagan, you're great! Congratulations on all of these wonderful accomplishments.
Traci...we both know it was "Mommy, help me get these princesses out of my PANTIES." ;) Cha!
Oh this was fun to read Traci! Looks like Teagan is keeping very busy. Congratulations! All of those accomplishments are very exciting.
I love the quote too! That's hilarious!
I love the picture of Teagan and Clark playing chess. The funny thing is, I looked at it and thought to myself... "they took this picture on Teagan's actual birthday. He and Clark are both wearing The Quest shirts. We played Washington that day." Is this sad? It's possible, but not likely.
Marci, you are completely correct -- they are both wearing their quest shirts, and we had played UW that day. Teagan was supposed to have to shoot that day, but it was postponed for reasons I cannot recall.
Post a Comment