Hi, all.
Okay. Six kids with two different sports schedules plus scouts and church = no time to blog!
Since I just finished printing our Christmas letter and refer to the blog and invite people to check it out, I thought I should perhaps put something newer on! Are you over the shock yet?
I'll keep this short. Here are some of the pictures for the Christmas cards that DIDN'T make it! You might see why! I'll save the real one for you to get in the mail soon!
Have a great day!
1 comment:
Oh, my! I can see I need to get to know those grown-up guys again. I'll study the pictures really hard and try to remind myself that in age order they go: Teagan, Talmage, Taggart and Tanner. Then perhaps I'll be able to recognize them when we get to your house in January. I will struggle to keep the girls straight, too, but will wait to figure out their differences in person. Miss you and can't wait to see you all!
Post a Comment