Wednesday, September 05, 2007
Pictures with Bryan!
Okay! I warn you that these are all out of order and thus, a bit random!
Everytime males gather at our house, guns are involved. Teagan introduce Bryan and Ryan to airsoft guns. I think Bry said he might have to make an investment -- cheaper than paintball guns!
Bryan worked his magic INSTANTLY on Tanner -- they are WAY too kindred-spirit to not enjoy each other!
The gang -- sorry for the magic wand in front of Sydni's face -- we love Cinderella these days!
Ryan and Bryan ready to go through security at our airport.
Bryan got quite an armful!

"Big" sis and "Little" bro!
Bryan got Staci and Sydni all warmed up to him in RECORD time! I tell you-- he is MAGIC! (Of course, having all his little gadgets helps, too!)
We are so glad that Bryan took the time to come and visit us! He is just so FUN to be around!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I wish Bryan would come back out here...he is SO fun! Cute pictures.
I also have never seen your kitchen! Now I want to see more pix of your house. Or maybe I should just comme visit??? LOL!
Also...Traci, I think we have the same shirt. Costco, mint green...I think it's a Ralph Lauren or something like that. I wore it to church last week! Only thing I don't like is that I'm reminiscent of pregnancy in it. Cute shirt though! ;)
Whata wonderful pictures! Thanks for posting them. Isn't Ryan a great young man? Terrific friend for our spectacular Bryan guy. Looks like he charmed the entire gang, as usual! Mom
I love these pictures! These just remind me of how great Bryan is! Why won't he come out and visit me??? Maybe if we lived in Hawaii instead of just 4 hours away...=) And your girls and just so darn cute!! It's a good thing the boys are learning judo...they might need it to beat the boys away!
Post a Comment