I know you've not "seen" from us for a while, but we'll see if I can overcome a technology challenge!
Our ward had a campout a couple of weeks ago at the 5000ft level of Hualalai (I think?!) and we had so much fun watching our girls. (Probably would have had fun watching the boys, but they were all over the place!)
The girls decided to dance. They "waltzed" around "lalala"-ing to Blue Danube for about 15 minutes and giggling all the while. If I can figure out how Val puts on her videos, maybe you'll get to see a clip. Syd & Stace are SO MUCH FUN!!!!! (Syd in Pink, Stace in Purple, as usual!)
They do have a lot of nerve to turn 3 next month! YIKES!!!!
1 comment:
I couldn't get any pictures to show up--still or moving. Blast! I'd love to see the antics of these two darlings!
Grandma PenGwen
Post a Comment