For me, well, I just get a kick out of seeing the four boys (5, when Shan joins in!) out on the lawn "working" together!
Friday, April 13, 2007
Teagan's Reward
For me, well, I just get a kick out of seeing the four boys (5, when Shan joins in!) out on the lawn "working" together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Oh, how SWEET to see them all together. Rockets are so fun! And Teagan definitely earned it! That is just so cool!
What a handsome group of boys! I have to admit Tanner with the plunger looks like an incident waiting to happen! But Rockets are so entertaining--just ask Marci who can only launch them with her foot!
Love, Mom
haha... i would be concerned with tanner holding the detenator (or however you spell it). that sounds kinda scary! Oh man alive, I would love to see your rockets, maybe I could launch them :)
Wow, since I am the only one who hasn't been to your house, let me tell you that you have a great lawn! We dream of having grass like that. (Silly, I know, but it's true.) As for the rocket, that is super cool. Better to have Tanner holding the detonator than strapped to the rocket, right??
Hey, Val & Paul haven't seen our yard either -- come to think of it, it's changed dramatically since Brad & Bryan saw it last too.(Dec 2002?) Mom & Marci last saw it when the girls were born, but not much has changed in the yard since then -- M - remember boogie boarding in our yard in the rain?!?! Can't do that any more - bummer. Dad saw it last in Sept '04. My how time flies!
Hey, Val & Paul haven't seen our yard either -- come to think of it, it's changed dramatically since Brad & Bryan saw it last too.(Dec 2002?) Mom & Marci last saw it when the girls were born, but not much has changed in the yard since then -- M - remember boogie boarding in our yard in the rain?!?! Can't do that any more - bummer. Dad saw it last in Sept '04. My how time flies!
oh man! I TOTALLY rememer boogie boarding in your yard! that was such a sweet day, me and my boys! I'm sad that that can't happen anymore, but that might be best, now that we're all a lot bigger :D
Teagan!
I remember that day you got that rocket in the air. It was so cool!
Talmage didn't you buy that rocket? TWO PEAS IN A POD! Just to say Hi!
Love
Shayli
Post a Comment