Monday, April 16, 2007

Fun With Static!!!

I never knew that slides could give such static! Helps to have little people with hair longer than 3 inches!! Staci in the purple and Sydni in the pink -- with those long strands of hair shooting straight out of their heads! I think Staci did the slide more times, hence the more-static (staticky??) hair!
Now that I think about it, I do remember the boys coming off slides and then touching me and giving me a jolt. But their hair just wasn't as fun!
I know it's strange to see my kids in jackets, but we were at Volcano, at the 5000 foot level -- a whopping 65 degrees! Cold, for Hawaii! And a bit breezy.

Tanner knows how to turn on the charm! Gotta watch out for his winks!

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Look at those girls! They're growing up--and definitely have LONG hair! Wow. We seem to have a lot of static issues. Mostly at church though, go figure.

It is a bit strange to see your kids with jackets...

marci said...

65 degrees... oh what I would do for 65 degree weather!

Anonymous said...

I want to come play on the slide with you kids! I miss you and am glad to watch you growing up on your blog!