After watching Val's blog for these past months, and then seeing Janyse and Marci get theirs going too, I guess we will be followers and join the crowd!
Actually, I meant to start this right after the earthquake a week and a half ago, but it's probably a blessing to you that I didn't, because then all you would have read about was the aftershocks and my inability to deal with them! Aren't you glad?!
Posts from me might be REALLY short -- I seem to be called away from whatever I am doing with great frequency!
Is it mean to dress Syd and Stace as "Thing 1" and "Thing 2" for Halloween? If I can find blue hair paint, that's my current plan. The boys change their minds every time I ask -- well, only Tag & Tan. Teagan is a verse of scripture and Talmage is going to be something from Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. I think. So if you have any quick and easy ideas for twins, I am still open to suggestion. I can always save ideas for next year!
ALOHA!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It looks great! I'm glad you're hopping on the blog bandwagon. It's really such a fun way to keep each other up-to-date on the comings and goings.
I love the Thing 1 and Thing 2 idea. How fun! Be sure and post a picture of them!
Welcome to the party! Teag cracks me up... what exactly is his costume going to look like? You will most definitely have to post some pictures of all your kids costumes, they sound fantastic!
Yeah, another blogger! I log on all the time just to see if anyone has left comments.
Wow, your kids are very creative. Jackson & Taryn didn't really have a choice...okay, they did, but they are going as Winnie the Pooh and Tigger. Thanks, Costco!
Post a Comment